Saturday, March 14, 2009

What's new, but not hip

Well I'm on Twitter, and on Facebook, which I've been on for a while, apparently, man my memory is so full of holes. Also, I just created a tshirt on Zazzle.com, which is perfect, well not really, but it is exactly in line with my obsession with numbers. It's on http://www.zazzle.com/krepta3000* but I don't know what the asterisk is for. If you buy a shirt, or whatever, I'm gonna be really happy, but not rich. Oh, no, I'm not hip, or cool, or anything. I'm a geek, a nerd, a dork, whatever you want to call it. I'm really really smart, and stupid, at the same time, it's very frustrating. I'm not so good at art type stuff, so, whatever designs I do are going to probably be math and numbers related. meh.


make custom gifts at Zazzle

No comments:

Post a Comment