Friday, April 10, 2009

Winds of Change

The winds of change are blowing ever harder, I hope I can catch it and ride it to better times and places.  Soon I will no longer be employed as a security officer with Thomas Protective Services, and perhaps that is a very good thing.  Instead, I will be employed by a different security company, and hopefully in a desk job capacity, rather than a security officer capacity.  The pain, or life threatening aspects, of this job have become too much for me, if they hadn't been already.

On another note, I've tried once again to get my internet radio station up and running.  It might crash, or something, I dunno.  If you want to try it out, I would be happy to provide my musical collection for your listening pleasure.  The idea I had a long time ago was to create a radio station that anyone can control, you can search for something you like, and add it to the queue (I still don't understand why there are two "ue" things in that word), plus you can control what the source server is doing as if it is your own media player.  I call it Full Range Motion, mostly because of all the options and wide range of musical selection available.  Well, here are the links, hope the servers don't crash, hope you enjoy, have fun.

Winamp Control Interface http://krepta.dontexist.net:8008

No comments:

Post a Comment