Monday, May 4, 2009

Heartburn, a conspiracy

Ok, this is a repost of something I posted earlier, but I'm gonna make changes, I honestly think the pharmaceutical companies want us to become totally dependent on their "treatment" regime, and by regime I mean evil power bent on ruling everyone.

Do Not Believe the Lies told by the pharmaceutical companies about heartburn, acid reflux disease, and GURD, or whatever, and the supposed cure they claim to be antacids. Do NOT take antacids, unless you want to be hooked on them. They set you up for a painful fall. Here is my explanation for my insane rant!

A while ago I decided to start taking Tums, because of the calcium, I need it since I don't drink milk as I'm allergic to it. I had never had a problem with heartburn before, and I didn't think anything was wrong with eating a couple tums in the morning. Much to my painful surprise, I began to have heartburn every evening before bed, so I would take tums. Then I had heart burn in the morning so I took tums. Then I had heartburn in the afternoon, so I... yes, took tums. The heartburn kept getting more painful, and I also started having really painful abdominal cramps and constipation. Finally I figured out my problems all started when I started taking tums. So I stopped, cold turkey, and just suffered through the constipation, cramps, and heartburn. Oh yes, it hurt, it hurt and hurt like the word hurt had lost it's meaning and gained a whole new dictionary definition. When finally it subsided and my system returned to normal, I decided to research this thing that happened. Now I Know, and I'm telling you the truth and the facts! READ!

Heartburn and acid reflux disease and GURD are all the same thing, Indigestion. Ever had a backed up toilet? Ever had a backed up sink? Stinks doesn't it? This is what is happening to you, your digestive system is not breaking things down and moving it along properly, so it's backing up, and what happens to that acid that is trying hard to get that stuff moving? It's coming up your throat and it burns and hurts. They are Lying to you when they tell you that your problem is that you are making too much acid. Nonsense! Did you know that one of the most common side effects of antacids is constipation?! You are BACKING UP YOUR SYSTEM when you take antacids. So, you take an antacid, it does NOT shut down the acid making little pump things in your stomach, it acts as a chemical off switch for the acid itself, that is called a base or basic salt. The thing that Makes the acid only knows one thing, stuff isn't getting digested very well, must make more acid. So they rev up the acid production. So what happens when the antacid can no longer counteract the acids in your stomach, AND the acid makers have been trying their hardest to speed up and increase acid production? Heartburn times 2, or more!!! So you go take some more antacid to fight back! STOP Attacking your own body! OMG, seriously.

So, you are wondering what the frak you should do about your painful heartburn to make it stop eating up your throat. Well, that's easy. HELP your digestive system digest and move stuff along. What do you think happens when a residential septic system gets backed up? I've seen it on a movie, nasty stuff comes up in the back yard, they have to dig up the yard, remove the tank or whatever, and replace it. Horrible. Now, normally a septic system has stuff in it to help break down the crap you flush so it can move along. What happens when you pour, I dunno, toxic chemicals that kill the stuff that is supposed to break stuff down? Back up like crazy. I've seen an ad on TV for stuff to flush that will Help your septic system break stuff down. THAT my friend is what you should do to keep things moving.

So, how do you help your digestive system? Well, one way is to eat something called digestive enzymes, but I've also found out that something acidic really helps get things going. A little Apple Cider Vinegar, nasty horrible stuff that burns all the way down, will absolutely cure your heart burn, and you will be heart burn free for weeks if not more after just one dose. You think I'm kidding? I'm not. This is the truth about antacids, they attack and destroy your ability to digest. Indigestion IS what causes acid to reflux, or back up. Stop attacking your body, Help your body instead. For crying out loud.

There, that ends one of my many rants against the corporate/fascist world I see around me. I could be wrong, but I refuse to admit it right now. :)

3 comments:

  1. A little bit of baking soda in a glass of water always did it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally went and read up on baking soda, and found it that it neutralizes both acids and bases. So, basically, baking soda will still cause problems down the road if you use it all the time to fight back against your own digestive system. So, uh, no, don't do that, help your digestive system, don't attack it.

    ReplyDelete