Saturday, February 19, 2011

Who do you think you are?

I've heard people ask that many times, but upon pondering the answer I would give, I am having a hard time coming up with a good answer.  I mean, after all, Who Am I?  Am I Aaron Ingebrigtsen?  I mean, that's just a name, a label, it might as well be a number, like 7.  By the way, do you know who 7 of 9 is?  If you are a Star Trek fan, you know who I'm talking about.  If not, you can remain baffled till you go look it up or something.

Who am I?  Is there a short explanation that really fits?  Libertarian, to a point, LDS all my life, poofy haired crazy nut?  Naw, guess you'll just have to settle for a Label to file me under in your mind, then add data to the file as you get to know me.  So, when someone asks me who I think I am, what do I say?  Do I say, "Uhh... Aaron."  O.o  Aaron who?  Well, I'm still trying to figure that out I guess.  Does anyone really KNOW everything they could ever possibly know about themselves, and therefore really Know who they are?

I guess I have these moments of deep perplexity, about the universe, people in general, and myself.  Hope you enjoyed the ride.  So, I'm Aaron, that's who I am, if you don't know anything else at all, too bad, guess you gotta choose to either work at getting to know me, or shrug your shoulders and ignore me.

Doo dee doo dee dooo, I want Taquitos!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment